Spector Roseman Kodroff & Willis uses the force of class actions and other judicial vehicles to empower its clients. Whether they are investors who have lost money due to corporate wrongdoing, businesses that have overpaid for products because of price fixing, or consumers who have not received what was promised from a manufacturer, SRKW works to recover monies its clients have lost, and to help build better governance going forward.
Since the Firm began in 1991, it has relied on its reputation for integrity and high professional standards. SRKW is AV-rated by Martindale-Hubbell, its highest rating for quality and integrity. We are respected by our adversaries as well as our colleagues in the plaintiffs’ bar, and have been consistently able to maintain professional courtesy while aggressively protecting our clients’ interests.
What sets SRKW apart?
- Global reach — with U.S. and affiliated offices on six continents
- Successful prosecution of class and derivative actions — the firm has been appointed lead counsel in class actions by state and federal courts throughout the country and has succeeded in recovering billions of dollars for investors, consumers and businesses
- Corporate governance innovations — we use direct negotiations, and litigation when necessary, to implement corporate therapeutics designed to prevent future wrongdoing
- Customized portfolio monitoring — the Global Monitoring PlatformSM (for U.S. clients) and the Umbrella Monitoring PlatformSM (for non-U.S. clients)
The Firm has developed a deliberately focused law practice concentrated in the following areas:
- securities litigation/corporate governance;
- consumer protection;
- employee benefits; and
We are proud of our successes, some of which are highlighted on the various pages of this site. Our objective has always been to focus on what we do best and to maintain a size and structure that permits us to satisfy three key objectives:
Client driven. We devote the time and resources necessary to maintain long-term relationships and to make ourselves available to clients wherever they are located. The Firm understands the need to carefully evaluate any potential cases with a client’s objectives and expectations in mind; to keep the client promptly informed as to the progress of the case; and to work with the client in providing discovery and protecting the client from discovery harassment.
Quality, not quantity. Our litigation philosophy emphasizes merits, not numbers. The Firm’s long-term success has enabled it to be selective about the cases it recommends to its clients. Our emphasis is on conducting detailed research and case evaluation before filing.
Strong litigation team. Our strong, trial-tested litigation team has a proven record of achieving notable results for the Firm’s clients. Our lawyers have substantial experience in class actions and complex litigation, and their past successes have given the Firm the financial security to provide the necessary funding to ensure that even the largest cases are litigated properly and in the best interest of our clients. While a fair settlement of a case is desirable, the Firm has the skill, experience and capacity to take a large case to trial.